08 Mar 25 Romantic Ways To Say “I Love You”
If you’ve been together for a long time, you may feel nothing says “I Love You” better than putting away the laundry. It’s sometimes true that actions speak louder than words, but sharing those 3 little words are awfully powerful! To give you some extra romance, we’re giving you 25 creative twists on the “I Love You” to broaden your romantic vocabulary. Feel free to slip them into every conversation.
- You, sweetheart, are my one and only.
- You take my breath away.
- Lovingly yours.
- With you, forever won’t be too long.
- To the world’s best wife!
- When I see you, I think “Good job, God!”
- You are the love of my life!
- It’s awesome to spend my life with you!
- Love you, sweetheart!
- I treasure you.
- I adore you.
- Sweetheart, you stir my soul!
- I’m head over heels for you.
- I cherish you.
- You turn me on!
- Life is incomplete without you.
- To the one I love.
- We were made for each other!
- You’re my soulmate and the love of my life.
- You’re one hot babe!
- I’m looking forward to spending the rest of our lives together!
- Sweetheart, you add peace, subtract sorrow and multiply joy in my life!
- I can’t even conceive of life without you.
- The best thing in life is spelled Y-O-U!
- You, my love, are my inspiration.
Do you have a few great ones to add to the list? Add them in the comments!