Looking for a fun quarantine friendly Valentine’s Day date night? Look not further! We have you covered with our FREE RomCom Bingo Cards Download.
Grab some blankets, and set up your own movie theater experience at home. Here are a few ways to elevate your evening:
- Create a cozy viewing experience. Gather some blankets, light some candles, and turn down the lights to really set the mood.
- Have some viewing snacks on hand. Buy some popcorn salts to make a fancy popcorn bar. Purchase some theater style boxed candy, and pour some fountain drinks with straws.
- Have a few movies lined up in your head so you’re not have a “What should we watch” moment. Skip below to see some of our favorite streaming options.
- Print out our FREE RomCom Bingo Cards to give you a fun activity to do together, and make it a great date night! We included 4 cards - get competitive!
- We suggest you "play for prizes" - create a "winner board" of prizes with post-it notes. Back rubs, sleep in days, breakfast in bed.... get creative and pepper in some romance to the prize board!
Our Top 10 Rom-Com Favorite Movies:
- How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
- What Happens in Vegas
- The Notebook
- The Wedding Singer
- Groundhog Day
- Silver Linings Playbook
- Love Actually
- Pretty Woman
- Palm Springs
- 50 First Dates
Our Top 5 Romantic Mini Series:
- Modern Love (Amazon Streaming)
- Big Love (HBO)
- Bridgerton (Netflix)
- The Kissing Booth (1 & 2) Netflix
- Before Sunrise (there are 3 movies in this series)
Our Top 5 Guy Approved (sort of Rom-Coms) Romance Movies:
- There’s Something About Mary
- The Bounty Hunter
- Set it Up
- Mr. & Mrs Smith
Our Top 5 Feel Good Rom-Coms:
- Mamma Mia
- Under the Tuscan Sun
- Forgetting Sarah Marshall
- Something's Gotta Give
- Always Be My Maybe
Enjoy your FREE RomCom Valentine’s Date Night. What are your favorite Rom-Com?