Halloween Jokes - DATE NIGHT CHALLENGE
We received so many emails on our “Dad Jokes Challenge” that we decided to give it another go for Halloween!
We have a date night challenge for you, and it’s no laughing matter! Victor Borge once wrote, “Laughter is the closest distance between two people.” Many of us would probably agree that laughter brings us closer to others, whether we’re joking with our spouse or laughing with an audience at a comedy club.
In honor of Halloween, we’ve gathered our favorite Halloween Jokes. The kind that are so silly and punny, you simply can’t help but laugh!
For our date night challenge, take turns reading these jokes while the other person tries not to laugh. If one person laughs, the other gets a point!
1. What’s in a ghost’s nose? A: BOOOOOgers
2. What’s a ghost’s favorite breakfast? A: BOO-berry pancakes
3. What does a ghost eat for dinner? A: SPOOK-eti.
4. And what is a ghost’s favorite dessert? A: I-SCREAM topped with whipped scream.
5. Which ghost is the best dancer? A: The BOOgie man.
6. Why are ghosts the hardest audience to perform in front of? A: They constantly BOO.
7. Why do ghosts like to ride elevators? A: Because it raises their spirits.
8. Why are ghosts such bad liars? A: Because you can see right through them.
9. Which room in a ghost’s house is the most unnecessary? A: The living room.
10. What horse did the ghost keep in the stable? A: A nightmare.
11. What was the ghost’s favorite position in soccer? A: The ghoul-keeper.
12. Why do ghost make good cheerleaders? A: They are full of spirit.
13. What goes “Ha, ha, ha… THUD.” A: A zombie laughing its head off.
14. Why did the zombie leave school early? A: He felt rotten.
15. What do you call a witch who hangs out at the beach? A: A sand-witch.
16. What is a witch’s favorite subject at school? A: Spelling.
17. Why did the witch not like wearing her top hat? A: She didn’t see the point in it.
18. What do you call two witches that live together? A: Broom mates.
19. Why do witches fly on brooms? A: Because vacuum cleaners are too heavy.
20. How do you fix a jack-o’-lantern with a boo, boo? A: With a pumpkin patch.
21. What do you get when you drop a pumpkin? A: Squash.
22. Why did the vampire not pass art class? A: He could only draw blood.
23. Where do vampires deposit their money? A: At the blood bank.
24. Why do vampires always seem sick? A: They’re always coffin.
25. What type of dog does Dracula have? A: A bloodhound.
26. Why don’t vampires have a lot of friends? A: Many people find them a pain in the neck.
27. How did the first two vampires finish the marathon? A: They were neck and neck.
28. Which sport do vampires love? A: Baseball - they go to bat every night.
29 Do vampires also enjoy tennis? A: Not as much as bat-minton.
30. What do you get when you cross a vampire with a teacher? A: Lots of blood tests.
31. Why did the vampire want to bite the newspaper? A: He heard it had great circulation.
32. What is a vampire’s favorite fruit? A: Neck-tarines.
33. Why don’t mummies have friends? A: They are too wrapped up in themselves.
34. And why don’t mummies go away on vacation? A: They’re afraid to unwind.
35. Why do mummies make excellent spies? A: They are able to keep things under wraps.
36. Where do mummies like to live? A: On a dead-end street.
37. Why was the mummy unable to answer the telephone? A: He was tied up.
38. What kind of music do mummies love? A: Wrap music.
39. Where do ghosts, zombies, and mummies like to go swimming? A: In the Dead Sea.
40. Why did the skeleton not want to go to school? A: Because his heart wasn’t in it.
41. Why don’t skeletons like to watch scary movies? A: Because they don’t have the guts.
42. Why don’t skeletons like Halloween candy? A: Because they don’t have the stomach for it.
43. Why did the skeleton not want to go to the Halloween party? A: Because he would have no-body to dance with.
44. What instrument does a skeleton play? A: A trom-bone.
45: Why do skeletons not like winter? A: Because the cold goes right through them.
46. Why are skeletons so calm in all situations? A: Because nothing can get under their skin.
47. What did the skeleton order at the restaurant? A: A glass of milk and a mop.
48. What do you call a skeleton who doesn’t like to work? A: Lazy bones.
49. What do you call a skeleton that makes you giggle? A: A funny bone.
50. What type of car does Frankenstein drive? A: A monster truck.
51. What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire? A: Frostbite.
52. What do you get if you cross a snowman with a witch? A: A cold spell.
53. Why are spiders great web developers? A: They are great at finding bugs.
54. Why did the scarecrow not want any more candy? A: He was stuffed.
55. What do birds give out on Halloween? A: Tweets.
56. Which plant loves Halloween? A: BamBOO.
57. When is it bad luck to see a black cat? A: When you’re a mouse.