HOW MANY People do I need?
We can work with just about any number. However, to keep the excitement at peak level we suggest:
- In Person: 9 couples to 20 couples
- Zoom: 4 couples to 30 couples
HOW DOES THE GAME WORK?
We make this as easy as possible. No complicated rules or set-up. If you've seen the Newlywed Game, then you have a good understanding of how it works.
- We ask each couple 3 basic questions for our intro.
- We divide the couples into 4 groups, seated side by side, and given white board "Truth Tablets".
- We explain the basic rules, and proceed to ask each couple the same question. After answers are recorded on the white board tablets, we ask the partners to reveal their answers.
- The audience is given the chance to place wagers on who they think will win the rounds, and this keeps everyone engaged!
- Scores are recorded and we move through 3 sets of couples.
- The winner from each set then enters the "Honeymoon Round" for the final showdown.
WHAT WE NEED:
- A room large enough for the group
- Chairs for each couple
- Mic (depending on room size) and projector (for Mac)
- We supply the tablets and bring the tech
We play the rounds as above, however each couple is visible the whole time. The score board is projected on the main presenter view. For larger groups, we use breakout rooms. For long distance participants, everyone uses their own zoom, and we assign a color to each couple, so they are visually together. We encourage them to change their ZOOM background color to match each other.
WHAT’S THE COST?
In Person: This is our favorite gig. We BRING the energy. For groups up to 20 couples, our fee is $5,000 + travel & room from California for 2 people. We are minimalist travelers, and will always take the most cost effective means.
For groups over 20 couples, we add $2,000 and an extra traveler expense. There is a maximum number but let's talk about it.
For ZOOM events, we charge $2,500 for up to 30 couples, and $200 per couple after that.
What are the prizes?
We gift your event a 6 month subscription of DateBox Club, plus 6 of our conversation decks. If you have sponsored prizes you prefer to gift, that's not problem, however it doesn't change our price.